House rules of the homeowners' association Ahornstraße 61 - 69 in Ergolding
In order to form and maintain a trusting household, all residents of the house must show consideration for one another and treat the common property carefully and appropriately.
Each owner is therefore responsible for the common property. He is therefore not only obliged but also entitled to inform the owners or other residents of the house rules or to demand compliance with them. It is only possible to maintain ownership if all owners stick together and work together. In this sense, the present house rules determine the following in detail:
I. Cleanliness in the house
1. Rubbish and any type of rubbish may only be emptied into the bins designated for this purpose. Bulky goods are to be shredded and also thrown into the bins. Bulky goods that cannot be shredded must never be stored next to the garbage cans or in the garbage can area. Each resident is responsible for removing bulky items.
2. Objects that cause any kind of odor nuisance may not be stored in the basement. The cleaning of the shared rooms, stairwell, cellar corridors, etc. is carried out or arranged by the person engaged for this purpose.
3. The residents themselves are responsible for cleaning the doormats in front of the individual apartment entrances, as well as cleaning the outside of the apartment doors. Only standard doormats may be placed in front of the apartment entrance door. In the event of a change of residence and the associated moves - particularly applicable to rented apartments - the apartment owners concerned are responsible for cleaning the stairwell and other communal rooms caused by the move and for repairing any damage in these rooms. Contamination that goes beyond the normal level, even if it was caused by visitors, children, suppliers or pets, must be removed by the owner or occupant.
4. Carpets, mats, upholstered furniture, beds, mattresses and other items may not be cleaned in the stairwell, down by the window or on the balconies. Cleaning may only be carried out in the designated areas and only on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and also on Friday and Saturday from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. Relevant restrictive provisions of the responsible local authorities remain unaffected.
5. Waste, liquids, rubbish, cigarette butts and the like may not be emptied or thrown out of the windows. Shoe cleaning over the balcony railings is not permitted.
6. Dog owners are obliged to keep their dogs on a leash in the housing complex at all times and to have their needs taken care of outside the housing complex. Every dog owner has to ensure that the residents of the house are not disturbed and that there is no impairment or damage to them. residential complex takes place.
7. The owner or apartment occupant is responsible for cleaning the windows and basement window shafts in the basement compartment.
8. The basement compartments are to be cleaned regularly by the users, the floors are to be wet so that the dust nuisance is prevented. The cellar compartments are to be set up in such a way that neighboring cellars are protected by e.g. B. Leaning larger objects are not impaired in their use.
II. Order in the house
1. Flower boxes may only be taken outside of the balcony cladding after consultation with those living below.
2. Objects of all kinds in the windows and on the balconies are to be secured in such a way that they cannot fall down.
3. It is not permitted to leave objects of any kind, in particular bicycles, prams, trolleys, etc., in the stairwell, in the corridors and in the basement corridor. Bicycles and prams may only be parked in the rooms provided for this purpose in the basement. Motorcycles, including mopeds, may not be stored in the basement or in other rooms of the residential building.
4. The attachment of individual antennas is not permitted. In order to avoid interference with radio and television reception, every owner is obliged to use only the antenna connection cable provided. The management or the caretaker can provide information about the required make.
5. The use of the washing machine is at your own risk. For safety reasons, children are only allowed to stay in the laundry room when accompanied by an adult.
6. It must be ensured that the front door always falls shut. The doors to the cellars or storage rooms must be kept locked.
7. All residents of the house must ensure that all communal facilities are treated with care. Residents who violate this must pay for the costs incurred. Above all, care must be taken to ensure that water consumption and electricity consumption in the basement rooms and in the stairwell are kept to a minimum. Objects that could cause a blockage may not be thrown into the toilets.
8. Company notices or advertising signs may only be affixed with the written consent of the administration. In the event of removal, the administration can repair the affected area at the expense of the owner and have it restored to its previous condition.
9. Defects and faults in communal facilities and systems (e.g. communal antennas, elevator systems, washing machines, etc.) must be reported to the caretaker or manager immediately. Under no circumstances should attempts be made to correct errors in self-help, as experience has shown that this leads to further damage.
10. Every owner has to ensure that when moving in or when renting, there is a uniform signage on the bell button, on the mailbox and at the apartment entrance.
III. security and tranquility
1. All residents of the house are asked to ensure that only known people can enter the house when operating the door opening system.
2. The Administrative Advisory Board can request through the property management that an existing tenancy, lease or sublease be terminated if there is an important reason, e.g. B. repeated violation of the applicable house rules or other regulations. The owners are obliged to make the provisions of these house rules part of the rental contract. The apartment owners are personally liable for compliance.
3. The owners and their visitors must behave in such a way that the neighbors are not disturbed, especially at night, within the apartment, the stairwell, the property, the parking lots and on the balconies.
4. Radios, televisions and loudspeakers of all kinds must always be set to room volume. Making music with musical instruments is to be restricted to the time from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
5. Grilling or cooking on the balconies is prohibited because of the associated odor nuisance.
6. The use of the bathtub after 10 p.m. should be done out of consideration for the other residents - I will not do so.
7. The cylinders of the security locks must not be oiled, otherwise they will gum up.
8. Loggias and inner balcony walls should be designed as uniformly as possible.
IV. Outdoor facilities
1. The green and planted areas are to be protected. The creation of wild paths for shortcut purposes must be avoided. Ball and team games in the green areas are prohibited. Driving on the paths and green areas with motor vehicles is not permitted.
The maintenance of the garden is the responsibility of the caretaker. A change in the garden design by individual co-owners may not be made without the consent of the property management.
2. Cars may only be parked in the spaces provided for this purpose. Cars that are not roadworthy may not be parked on the parking spaces belonging to the facility. Washing cars and carrying out repairs on cars etc. inside the property is prohibited.
1. The person responsible is fully liable for damage resulting from non-compliance with the house rules or other reasons. The caretaker and the administration are responsible for ensuring that these house rules are observed.
2. Individual points of these house rules can be changed by majority vote during an owners' meeting.
VI. Structural changes
1. Structural changes to the common property (e.g. balcony cladding, satellite systems, conservatories) that go beyond proper maintenance/repair may only be carried out if there is a resolution to this effect by the owners' meeting.
2. Installation of awnings
The assembly of awnings is approved in compliance with the following specifications:
integration into the uniform appearance of the entire building; professional installation on the balcony ceiling above; the balcony width must be observed, as well as a projection of 2.00 m over the balcony parapet. In the event of deviations, the above applies under point 1. All resulting costs, follow-up costs and maintenance costs are to be borne by the respective apartment owner.
Landshut, May 28, 2014